I’m excited to announce a special multi-author giveaway with some fellow medical thriller books!
For Greg Owens, this was supposed to be a chance to end years of back pain and escape his reliance on pain pills. If it all worked out, he could maybe even get back the life he left behind as the pills took control.
Instead, as the patients are cured of their physical pain, they encounter a different sort of pain building inside them – obsessive thoughts, depression, self-destruction. The side-effects grow worse, and the suspense ratchets tighter. The patients want answers and violent revenge, setting them on a collision course with a crazed doctor, determined to protect his life’s obsession.
Joshua and The Shadow of Death
By Gary McPherson
Joshua Zeev is a man obsessed with solving the mystery of the berserker syndrome. Meet Harold Brown, a man who has exhibited berserker tendencies not seen since the Viking age. Together, the two have become close friends as Joshua has helped Harold through his childhood and into adulthood.
Both men’s lives are thrown into chaos when Harold’s father, and Joshua’s best friend, Richard commits suicide. Although Richard leaves behind a note insinuating it was an act of sacrifice and not depression, Joshua blames himself for not seeing the signs of Richard’s distress.
Journey with the two men through the shadow of death as they seek to uncover the truth about Richard’s death. Guilt, grief, obsession, greed, love, and forgiveness await these men as they attempt to find the reasons behind Richard’s suicide, and discover the path back into the light.
By N. Lawrence Mann
A follow-up to the critically acclaimed suspense novel, Full Breach, N. Lawrence Mann unleashes the second installment of the Blue Warp series.
Struggling with inner demons after the loss of his child, Retired Air Force Colonel Brett Stafford is in search of missing pieces in his life when he is involved in a single-car accident and slips into a coma for six months. Using his newfound—and unrefined—ability to heal, Brennen Reynolds attempts to revive the colonel on the day his life support is to be terminated. Brennen is only partially successful, as the person awoken is not Colonel Stafford. He may look the same, but this colonel is dangerous. Brutal killings occur when the new entity escapes from a New England rehabilitation center and vanishes into the waking world. Pressured by time, Brennen and his friends must try to piece together what went wrong and how to reverse the process before further tragedies occur and the colonel loses himself forever.
How to Enter
Enter to win the New Year New Giveaway by:
1) Share the graphic below with #medicalthriller, let us know what you love about the medical thriller genre, and remember to share the contest link: https://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/6046a9ec5/
2) Head to the Rafflecopter link – https://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/6046a9ec5/ and follow my fellow authors for extra entries (each individual follow through the Rafflecopter link is 1 entry, so you can enter multiple times by following each author on their platforms!)
If you haven’t gotten the chance to read them all, then what better way than winning them all at once??
The entry period runs January 2-31, 2019. Good luck!
Follow Us All for updates :
- Website blog: https://gmacwriter.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gmacwriter/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/gmacwriter
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/659577.Gary_McPherson
- Website blog: https://www.nlawrencemann.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NLawrenceMann/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/nlawrencemann
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nlawrencemann/
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/17653346.N_Lawrence_Mann